We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
How to recycle egg shells to obtain natural remedies against the body's impurities, to improve health and beauty in a simple and sustainable way.
THE egg shells are among those things that we throw in the garbage without thinking too much. In reality, these small scraps of culinary preparations, if used in the right way can prove to be really useful for your beauty and health.
In this article you will find out how recycle egg shells and the possible uses of this product will amaze you!
How to recycle egg shells, natural health remedies
Blend to purify the body made with egg shells
Egg shells are rich in nutritional properties that are very useful for eliminating toxins that accumulate in the body every day.
To prepare your infusion, after having thoroughly washed and chopped the egg shells in a mixer, leave them in for at least 7 days to soak in 3 liters of water. (at least 5 shells must be added for every 3 liters of water). After a week you can drink your blend, 2 glasses a day. Your body will thank you!
How to make cough syrup with i recycled egg shells
Thanks to the detoxifying properties contained in the egg shells, these can also be used to create syrups that can be an excellent natural remedy for respiratory problems related to colds and flu. We always suggest that you contact your doctor to get a more precise diagnosis when the respiratory problem should appear more serious (this is a natural remedy and as such cannot replace pharmacological treatments where necessary).
Ingredients for making cough syrup with i egg shells:
• 3 lemons.
• 4 egg shells.
• Half a kilo of honey.
• Half a liter of natural water.
• Wash the egg shells and chop them using a mixer.
• Pour the juice obtained from the lemons into a bowl and add the powder obtained from the egg shells. Leave to rest for a few hours in the refrigerator.
• Add the honey and water to the mixture and, with the help of a wooden spoon, mix all the ingredients well.
• Cover the bowl with a dry cloth.
• Leave to rest for in a dry and protected from light (but not in the refrigerator, a cupboard or drawer will suffice)
• After about a week the syrup is ready to be used and should be taken at least 3 times a day (after the main meals).
How to recycle egg shells: natural beauty care
Homemade strengthening nail polish with egg shells
The egg shells that are generally thrown into the waste bin are rich in calcium. Thanks to this feature, the powder obtained from the shells can be used to prepare a fantastic homemade strengthening enamel.
Ingredients to prepare a homemade strengthening nail polish
You only need two ingredients to create your homemade strengthening nail polish:
- 1 egg shell.
- A clear polish.
Procedure for preparing the strengthening enamel with egg shells
- After washing the shells, use a blender to grind them into a fine powder.
- On a sheet of paper pour about a teaspoon of powder and pour it into the glaze.
- Close the enamel bottle and shake it before each application so that the egg shells do not settle on the bottom.
Homemade exfoliating mask with egg shells
Thanks to this mask you will get a smooth, hydrated and impurity-free skin.
To make it you only need an egg from which to obtain all the ingredients, that is:
• an albumen.
• powder obtained from the egg shell.
How to make an exfoliating mask with egg shells
• After opening the egg, separate it from the yolk (which can be used in the kitchen, perhaps to prepare a tasty shortcrust pastry).
• Remember not to throw away the shell, which must be washed and chopped carefully, in order to obtain the shell dust.
• In a saucer, beat the egg white with a fork to make it more fluid.
• Add the powder made with shells to the egg white and mix everything.
• With the help of a brush, pass the exfoliating mask on the face and leave it to act until it is completely dry.
• Rinse your face with warm water and a neutral soap to eliminate the smell of eggs which is not at all pleasant!
• Moisturize the skin with a nourishing cream.
• Prepare this mask at least once a week to keep the skin nourished and purified!
It may interest you: how to freeze eggs